Monday, September 13, 2010

Some New friends

While I haven't updated my blog for awhile and I have a great expenation for it. Marvel comic day and night baby!!! Lol nahh, right when I got off the plane the next day while being jet lagged I had to work . All seven days of course since I'm no pansy. I porbably got every other Sunday off. So a total of two whole days :D but after work I still have my nights so do some relaxing stuff like badminton,snooker, readings, and of course tv.

I can't remember when was the last time I watched tv. It seemed all new to me all over again like how a kid find out how big thr world is. And of course I had to watch my favour show. Man vs Wild!!!!! Lol gotta love that show. Bear is awesome!! But that's not why I'm motivated to type this post today.

The reason is of course I got new toys from Hk!!! Muhaha for super cheap of course. I'll have little brief comments about each of them since there are to many and if I type about them. i'll have detailer pictures later on and i'll try my best to keep posting as soon as possible since school started
And the newly added addiction to my futurma collection :) now i just need 6 more :P
Finally got a Kuma :) since i was to poor before :P (need to get the whole Strong set still :(
Got a chopper since my girlfriend likes him :P
Series 1 - part A&B (waiting for series 2 :D)
didnt open the 2 P.O.P yets since i still working on my display. more pics on them when i do :)
And a big congrads to my cusin jing and her husband Justin. Wish you a limetine of hapiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment