Tuesday, May 18, 2010

mono rainbow

after another day of hard work. I yet again try and convince my parents about my money issues but blah for that it’s a go no and I'm sure I won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight, so depressing. good thing god made alchole

today was a great day (weather wise), to be outside for walks and picnics even though I have never had one. I think it would be weird without and dog and of course wine with cheese. but I know my girlfriend would love the idea of that. with this great a day how can I let it go to waste? so I decided to enjoy my dinner outside on our deck and enjoy the nice blue sky with marshmallow in them. as I relax after my dinner out of nowhere my garden is being attacked! mice! errrr . there goes some of my beans and lettuces garden. lucky my tomatoes are still fine. Now the mice are on the bad side, so the next time I see them they're regret it. >=) but anyways back to enjoying the wonderful weather. to my great benefit, on my deck is a wide and open sky and when night overwhelms the sun, magically stars slowly appears before me. To my surprise I saw Gemini west of my deck, which was pretty awesome I must say. After being out there for a few hours I slowly start remember stuff I needed to do in this backyard. I need to start planting my sunflowers, maybe I'll post its progress on this blog. I also need to get my hummingbird feeder and find some hummingbird flowers. :D more summer to come..the only bad thing is everything is done by myself..


well good night everyone more work tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment