What a heated And frustraing day I had today. Well work wasn't as bad as it was and I speeded pass that and finished by 5. But the thing that's bothering me was my parents. I can seriously see myself leave this family and survive on my own.
After a hard day of work, getting paid is a wonderful feeling. Well not for me!! You see with asain parents the money you make isn't really yours at all, it's the banks! And you'll never get any off it. I'm sure others has this problem. First off I'm not even asking them to give me money second ITS MY MONEY!! It's not like I don't save money, I saved all my life. First job, every cent, birthdays, Chinese newyears, pawningy own goods. So why can't I use this money that I feel has a perpose? No one knows. its a myseriest question not even the monks can answer. So here come all the arguing where everything make sense on my end with backups and my parent give me this retarded reason that magicly over rules mine. There shoould be a law for this. Now I sit here frustrated and anrgy at the world. Thinking that nothing in this home is rely worth living for. Soo blah! Sleep and more work tomorrow and money paid to the bank so they can by houses and cars and mermaids
-come back soon babes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment