Saturday, May 15, 2010

well well well

well I guess I might as well start my own blog. something to document all my ideas and thoughts and all my little items that lives with me. To start off I'm alllnn :) I love animals and anything worth collecting . Love to go out with friends and the occasional snooker. knowing me, I spend most of my valuable time thinking about what I'll do with all my models and how to customize it or the next fish or coral to get next or even better One Piece. since we're on the topic of models and customization how can I forget to include my Lego collection :) As you can see I'm a bit of a perfectionist, that loves to do things right the first time, but life doesn’t always plays out that way so I spend my time over planning things worth doing. I'm also starting this blog soo that my lovely gf can, from time to time peak on to my world from afar due to work.

well to start off I just got involved in the dunny world a few weeks ago, and if you didn’t know its smooth vinyl action figure or if you must a doooooollllllll :P these little creatures will let your creativity go crazy on them and thank you for it. truth be told I never customized my own yet. as you can see I'm still a noob and have much to learn but I'm getting a hang of it and have many ideas whirling in my head, which doesn’t seem to want to settle down anytime soon. but I am collect different series in the meantime to get ideas and find how to achieve my desired finish on these little dunnies <-- perfectionist--- maybe airbrush? we'll see.

after all that reading this blog wouldn’t be a blog without pictures now would it :P here my small collection atm! but still enjoy! ps> still didn’t unpack some yet :P

this futurama set is my new additions :) and if you look closely you'll see a OBAMA figure at the top! <-- will be worked on this summer hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment