Since we're now outside my dad think it'll be great to finally finish digging up the garden. Yep dig up the garden. So of course there was heated arguments between us and later my mom joining in. Family bonding at its best. And now in the mood for gardening I rejoin my part of the garden in the back yard (o yah we were in the front yard before) I planted some more parsley and herbs.Oo did I mention that every Sunday a ice cream truck passes my house!! Yah!! But my the time I ran out it was taking off :( now I need to wait for next week.
With some time will left over in my day I decided I add some friends my new collection. And to my surprise I found that icecream truck!! But without anymore money :( again. But I must say I had a pretty cool day I guess could of been better with a companion but beggars can't be choosers. and with my even better luck my camera doesn't have any bats in them so i need to find some and stuff them into my camera so the pictures will be updated tomorrow :)
well here my picture updated:
RAINMAN!
and after i got this i thought of this song
Cause I ain't got no legs!
Or no brain, nice to meet you
Hi, my name is...
I forgot my name!
My name was not to become what I became with this level of fame
My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is....
Rain Man
Or no brain, nice to meet you
Hi, my name is...
I forgot my name!
My name was not to become what I became with this level of fame
My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is....
Rain Man
and if you dont know this song then ..yahh..you should know it
like ..like
two thousand and
Two thousand four hundred and eighty seven million
Nine hundred and n seventy three thousand four hundred and sixty three
And seventy
Two thousand four hundred and eighty seven million
Nine hundred and n seventy three thousand four hundred and sixty three
And seventy
Also got a
Klor/123Klan
No comments:
Post a Comment